I'm pretty much a blog fanatic theses days and I absolutely love the blog site Very Smart Brothas (they actually are pretty smart...i know SHOCKER!); while visiting the site I ran across a post entitled: Hands In The Concrete: 6 Surefire Ways To Impress A Man, so I felt it was only right, that I create a reply to this post this time giving 6 Surefire Ways To Impress A Woman! Fellas take notes!
1. Compliment her on any changes she's done to herself or hows she looking that day. We love and live for this, 9 times out of 10 we make these changes for you and to get your attention anyway.
Nothing is like a nice compliment every now and then, it goes far...and who knows maybe it can get you further too...if you know what I mean! lol Food for thought!
2. Listen to the latest scoop we have to spill and most importantly...Give us your opinion! And I'm not talking about "man that's messed up, don't worry about it, i told you to stay away from her she's trouble!" None of that guys, tell us what you would actually do if you were in that situation. Now I know, by now you're think I'm trying to turn you into a SIMP/PUNK/FLAKE, but that not the case, sometimes we need to vent to you and hearing your point of view makes a difference in whether we're gonna slap that trick or walk away...naw really it just makes us feel good to know that you are actually listening to us and have formed an opinion on the subject.
3. Buy us something that you notice or heard us say we need. This is a sure way to still the deal, for one it shows us that you pay attention to our wants and needs, and second it shows that you pay attention to our wants and needs...no, it shows that you want us to have what we desire, and you don't want us to do without something that would be instrumental in our lives. If you do this, trust you're a sure keeper!
4. Open the freakin doors, pull out the chair, and walk us to our car, door, or where ever we going alone. These are all cliché, but if you do these things, you in there. No woman wants to do these things for herself or by herself if you are there and are physically able to do them. By doing these things, it shows us that your are willing to take care and protect us. It shows us that you give a da*mn! (Yet, so many don't and wonder why we never give them any play...)
5. Call (or text...we are in a smart phone generation) to say I'm just thinking about you...SIMPLY PUT! This is the CHEAPEST, most REWARDING way to win us over. There's nothing like a sweet phone call or message from a guys saying you were on his mind, and that you were on his mind so much that he had to call or text you to tell you so! (enuff said!)
6. Dress to IMPRESS!!! Yes it does matter what you look like on the outside, and let me tell you str8 up and right now, there is absolutely nothing worst than a guy with the following: dirty/busted shoes, wrinkled clothes, stained clothes, or clothes that are too da*mn big for you...and in some cases clothes that are too da*mn small (you know the Smeedium aka young shirts and the skinny jeans so tight they should be outlawed). Fellas for some reason you guys have lost interest in caring about your appearance, and dressing in your age bracket. Yes, I said it, dress your da*mn age...to many times have i seen an older gentleman (pushing 40) rocking LRG and Roca Wear, baby let it go, you shouldn't even know what LRG is because when it came out you were probably 30+; somebody really should have found this brotha a Brooks Brothers button down, i mean really. WOW...I've really gotten off subject. Okay Nah...(that was for you XO) TO THE POINT...Women love men who can dress to the nines, that shows us that you care about your appearance and how you are being per trade by us. So next time fellas you're in department store and you're reaching for that BAPE (who wears that anymore anyway) do us women a favor and walk your azz over to the Polo section and take a chance at life! ;-)
Love, Peace, and Hairgrease (Luster Pink Oil Moisturizer)
I'm always open for more thoughts and comments, if I forgot anything please let me know! My Comment box is dying for attention! Oh yeah, shouts out to the very entertaining and tell it like it is bloggers at VERY SMART BROTHAS, check them out: http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/