Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Is Your Deal? I Like You But...: 7 Things I Can't Stand A Guy To Do

Just when I thought I was DONE, it just pulls me back in. The Love/Datingship crap is really working my nerves. I mean I'm not saying I'm in love or anything, but I think I'm totally crushing these days. (AHHH MESS!) But whateva, a lil crush here or there is healthy...Right?

Well, with happiness comes annoyance...Ladies, I'm sure you all have experienced this before; you have a great guy, but he does something(s) that you just can't stand. You know, somethings you put up with, but somethings you just can't... NO way, NO how, NO DEAL! A couple of days ago, a few of my friends and I were talking about this and I have come up with a list of some things we just couldn't take that our guys/crushes did and because of this we had to say
(Hell Naw! lol j/k) BYE, BYE, BYE, PEACE OUT, HOLLA, CHEERIO!

WARNING: These are not all "my" issues or gripes, they are a collections of issues collected and selected by a well trained Research Department...me and my friends!


7. Wear Pants That Are Too D@mn SHORT
First of all...WHY? I mean its not cute to wear them fallin off your behind, but do you really have to be in the flood year round. How about a pair that just FIT... you! Plain and simple.
(Sera & Three, shut up...they were horrible, and y'all laughed about it too!...inside joke)


6. Talk Too D@mn Much
There is nothing worst than a motor mouth, i mean can you stop for a second to breathe. This is a sign ladies that he is the type that just wants to hear himself talk. Can't do it...Check PLEASE!


5. Crave Attention ~aka~ "The ATTENTION WHORE"
OMG! They are the worst, they live to be seen and to have their egos stroked by any means necessary. I think they should be blind folded and stoned...and maybe even shot! (okay, maybe that was a tad bit too much, but you get my point!)


4. Have Horrible Table Manners/Etiquette
Its amazing how some men conduct themselves at a dinner table. This is a very popular pet peeve that most women have with their guys.
(according to "The" Research Dept...lol...straight face, this is very serious!)


3. Crotch Adjust
Okay, first of all...EWW! This has to be hands down one of the most GROSSES things a guy can do. And what kills me is, guys try to do it real quick like we (ladies) are not gonna see it. Go to the restroom...work that out before you leave the house, car, wherever before you are standing in front of me. Just NASTY!


2. Negative Nathans
Does every word that comes out your mouth have to be depressing or negative. I just don't understand why some people can never have ONE nice thing come out of their mouths. These type of guys are soooooooooooooooooooooo DRAINING.
(maybe my next article will about how to ditch them...hmmm...ladies get the red wine!)


1. DoNOT Understand The Word NO (or in some cases HELL NO)
There's nothing wrong with being persistent, and in certain situations that can be very attractive, BUT, when you take persistence to a WHOLE nother level and it becomes STALKING, I think somewhere we must draw the line.

For some strange reason, I feel like there will be a PART 2 to this...b/c I know I left A LOT of stuff out. 'The" Research Department and a few bottles of wine will have to get back on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment